Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This section addressess the most important discussion in the field of interest to the readers of the journal
This section contains the review articles
ArticlesSection default policy
This section contain the book reviews
Author Approval Form
All authors will submit the following form, before publication. For joint authorship, corresponding author will submit it after obtaining the approval from each author and it will be the responsibility of the corresponding author. IJEES office will share this form with the corresponding author.
AUTHOR APPROVAL FORM
The author(s) retain copyright on work published by NIE unless specified otherwise.
Licensing and publishing rights
Author(s) of work published by NIE are required to grant the unlimited rights to publish the definitive work in any format, language and medium, for any lawful purpose. NIE requires journal authors to publish their work in open access under the Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) license.
The authors retain the non-exclusive right to do anything they wish with the published article(s), provided attribution is given to the International Journal of Ecology and Environmental Sciences – the official Journal of National Institute of Ecology with details of the original publication, as set out in the official citation of the article published in the journal. The retained right specifically includes the right to post the article on the authors’ or their institution’s websites or in institutional repositories.
In case of re-publishing a previously published work, author may note that earlier publication may have taken place a license different from Creative Commons. In all such cases of re-publishing, we advise the authors to consult the applicable licence at article level.
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
1. I solely/jointly with ___________________ is the author of the work presently titled as _____________________________________________________________________
2. The Editor of International Journal of Ecology and Environmental Sciences – the official Journal of National Institute of Ecology may cause this work to be included in the journal.
3. I hereby confirm that the article in no way whatever a violation of any existing copyright and that it contains nothing obscene, objectionable, indecent, or of a libelous or scandalous character or nature.
4. I am willing to publish the work in open access under the Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.